1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Family Secrets

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KJIM, Jun 8, 2012.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

AND WHERE ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE AT GIBLETS TIME?? ?? ??

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

My mother once told me that my grandfather used to dabble in crossdressing. And my sister-in-law's first marriage was to someone who already had a wife

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So ... you single? :D

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Golddigger. :D

5. imjustagirl

No, no no no. I was turned on my his "grow up not to be a jerk" thing! And he seems very nice, and not cold at all! It's not a money thing at all!!!!

*twirling hair, putting on lip gloss*

6. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I saw him first!

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

So ... make him think you're not in it for the money? :p

8. John

John Well-Known Member

Oddly, I can't think of a single thing in my family that is a secret. In my extended family everyone's been married to the same person for decades and nobody's on drugs or doing time or any other nefarious things.

Everyone, as far as I can tell, is happy and successful -- and has been for a few generations. Boring, huh?

9. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

you had your chance in college.

and IJAG, yes

10. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

1. My paternal grandfather had an older sister who is rumored to have been a prostitute in NYC. No one has ever been able to confirm and no one seems to know where she's buried, although she died in the 20s.

2. My uncle didn't graduate from college. This wasn't a secret to anyone except his kids. The day before his funeral, it somehow came up and I inadvertently spilled the beans. Oops. He was an asshole and I didn't feel bad that I blew his cover. His kids also thought he had finished most of a graduate degree at Columbia. Oops again.

11. imjustagirl

Uh, hey baby.

This concludes today's episode of "IJAG Has No Game."

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

That threadjack was worse than a Lindsay Lohan update. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted