1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facebook is getting heated

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 3, 2016.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's Twitter, not Facebook, but Hillary's defenders do appear to be working overtime:

2. YankeeFan

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

90% of the people on my FB feed, including me, rarely if ever post anything on politics.

However, I have one relative who has lived in Texas for 30 years and has been taken over by the full-time crazee.

Everything is right-wing butthurt, abortion, mooslims, welfare chislers, gays, feminazis, LIBBRULLS, GUNS GUNS GUNS, we want our countree back, and of course the Mooslim Neegro and his Kill Whitey wife. Easily a half dozen times a day when she's going good, she posts those fuckin viral right wing emails about uppity n***er thugs holding up god fearing Christians, Sharia Law overrunning our nation, etc etc etc etc, how come Teh Blacks can say nasty things on teevee and we can't, boo fucking hoo. Now of course they're warming up on Hitlerry.

Oh and also ILLEGALS ILLEGALS ILLEGALS all the fucking time. She lives 8 miles from the Rio Grande and is incensed there are brown people who speak spanish all over the place. Can you imagine that? If them damn beaners aint gonna speeko de engleesh, they should get the hell out. She also screams incessantly about unions despite working as a teacher for 30 years and probably having the union save her ass for 25 of those years.

I went literally a couple years or more with this shit just nonstop and didn't say a word. Not a word. Let it all roll off. Then finally a couple weeks ago I had enough and spent about 48 straight hours going nuclear on them all: the fat fuck Christie, the Stepin Fetchit Bizarro Christian with a 65-IQ Carson, Lesbo Fiorina, Cocaine Cowboy Rubio, Canadian Closet Queer Christofascist Dominionist Cruz and of course world champion asshole and daughterfucker incest boy Trump. It was like Hiroshima in the morning.

I closed with, "If 85% of your Facebook feed is pissing and bitching about what Negroes, Latinos, Asians, Polynesians, American Indians, Slavs, Euros, Africans, Arabs and Mesopomatians are doing, YOU ARE PROBABLY A RACIST. After you post about the 15th post in a day shitting your shorts over what The Horrible Non-White People did, give it a goddamn rest."

She didn't say a word for about 4 days, then she makes a public post apologizing on behalf of me to our numerous common relatives. "Sometimes he gets carried away."

Well if it was Hiroshima before, now I went Aldeeraan/Krypton with a planet-atomizing blast: "Take your apology and shove it. I don't need you to apologize on behalf of me; I know goddamn well what I am saying and you're not qualified emotionally or intellectually to apologize on my behalf, so don't you dare even try. Maybe instead you should apologize for being suckered in by the media (I've been in the media 35 years so I know exactly how it works) to betray numerous ethical and philosophical positions which would leave many of our common ancestors/relatives ashamed and incensed by your stupidity. They'd be particularly irate over you boosting a bunch of religious freaks who pursue a religious movement which only a few decades ago was burning crosses in our family's yard. And by the way, YOU are one of the very best arguments which could be made for radical gun control. Your parents both had genius IQs; they didn't raise you to act like a retard-level hillbilly rebel idiot. Smarten up. Tell your dumbass teabagger friends you're too smart for their horseshit."

Not a peep for 3-4 weeks. Last week she posted a couple fairly innocuous things including a chatty "how you been doing lately" family news thing.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

First, this belongs in the pantheon of bad ledes.
    Especially when you get towards the end and find this gem.
    And we close with a kicker I like to call Because Florida.

Brian and amraeder like this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Don't want the guvvmint taking away our FREEDUM!!

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

We need the names of those who publicly opposed this legislation.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Say, who was speaker of the Florida House in 2008?

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I believe she believes it was goat rape.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    dixiehack and doctorquant like this.
  9. YankeeFan

That is the script! It was the same script in 2008.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

YF, what's with the new avatar? You're fucking up your brand!

11. YankeeFan

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Is it hard to stay horrible when you're better than all your Facebook friends?

Draft saved Draft deleted