1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Face-The-Music" Time, Cindy! Even NATIONAL REVIEW Says So!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Ben_Hecht, May 22, 2008.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

But she's not.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Public needs to know of any sordid sources of meaningful income. You're charged with electing the leader of the free world. Wanna know, wanna know . . . and don't tell me I can't.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think maybe it's your perception that thinks McCain is taking more heat than Kerry.

4. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Somehow I doubt that's all McCain is worth/has.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Exactly. If you notice, he's the only candidate in the list that is shown without his/her spouse.

7. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

That's kind of the point.

And Blitzer and CNN's producers evidently didn't look at their graphic and ask the question a fourth-grader would ask. Or they had an agenda, and thought their viewers would be stupid enough to swallow it. I'm sure more than a few were.

Anyway, I can't wait for someone to claim a media bias against John McCain. That's gonna be a hanging curve over the heart of the plate.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Here's one example, unfortunately.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Well it sure wasn't for looks the second time.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Uhm...do we really want to go there? I'm looking at pics of Mrs. Kerry and Mrs. McCain right now.

11. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

As I read somewhere on the 'net a couple of weeks ago (and everything you read on the net is believable, no?) — a Danish paper asked the question: You have a lawyer married to a lawyer, a lawyer married to a lawyer and a war hero married to a blonde who's an heiress to a brewing fortune. Why is this even a question?
    If Cindy McCain is not going to actively campaign for her husband, is she fair game?

12. Absolutely. And she knew that when her husband ran ... again.

You run for president, your entire life is under the microscope. That includes any and all questionable business deals involving your spouse since that directly impacts you.

Draft saved Draft deleted