1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

F*ck sj.com gently with a chainsaw...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... it's a "Heathers" sequel, with Winona Ryder and Christian Slater already signed.

http://www.3news.co.nz/News/Winona-Ryder-and-Christian-Slater-set-for-Heathers-sequel/tabid/418/articleID/106834/cat/55/Default.aspx

I love my dead gay son!

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Fuck. Yes.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fuck. NO.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Yeah, I have a feeling the sequel will NOT be so very.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

My middle-aged angst bullshit has a body count doesn't have the same ring to it.

6. RickStain

You guys suck. This movie will rock.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Rick, no one cares what a 40-year-old Veronica is fighting against. PTA mothers?

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Anti-shoplifting devices.

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

So what beverage will be planted by the body to show the victim was gay? Putting bottled water next to him will only lead to the shocking revelation he was not earth-friendly.

10. RickStain

I care. Deeply.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This can only suck. I'm sure the main characters will be some beautiful CW kids, with the older generation as a background story. Once again, it can only suck.

12. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

How are they going to explain Christian Slater being alive?! The whole frickin' school blew up.

I don't know. A where-are-they-now kind of thing might be fun. Maybe Martha Dumptruck went on biggest loser competition, the football guys are football coaches now, the heathers are Republicans, Winona Ryder is, uh, still hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted