1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Extreme Muslim Class of 2007

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/exclusive_suici.html

[​IMG]

Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe
    June 18, 2007 4:45 PM

Brian Ross Reports:

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Wonder if the Times will put this one in the metro section or perhaps not even make mention of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

here we go ...

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

put'em all in concentration camps i tell ya'

4. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Let's be clear about something. There's a big difference between the moderate, middle class, assimilated American Muslim population and extremists in other parts of the world.

It's an important distinction to make, lest we paint an entire religion with a broad brush just so we can feel better about ourselves.

5. Boom_70

yeah - we get it. From now on I will put that caviet and any extreme muslim threads that I start.

It does make me feel safer in that the population of extreme muslims is miniscule.

6. Boom_70

I think you can tell by the type of hat they wear.

7. Chuck~Taylor

So I assume that whenever a black guy comes by you, you assume that he might rob you?
    And I assume that you won't be getting a jewish lawyer anytime soon, huh?

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

When they do that here in America, call me.

9. Boom_70

If it was a wager situation it might be a good bet based on latest FBI crime states.

I don't get your jewish lawyer quip. Please explain???

10. Boom_70

Pre marital sex is forbidden in the muslim faith

11. Chuck~Taylor

Im pretty sure a person like you knows about all stereotypes so don't try to twist things and make it seem as if I'm the Muslim that bashes Jews.
    You can fool all these people Boom, but you can't fool me. I've seen your posts. Don't try this "It does make me feel a litte safer" stuff. If you really do believe that all Muslims aren't terrorists then why did you:
    a. Say that you wake up every morning and raise your middle finger to mecca because you can't take tooth paste into airports?
    b. Make a joke with poin and call me a car bomber?

F.R.A.U.D.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Boom, have you seen the footage of the 9/11 hijackers going through security in Maine?

Draft saved Draft deleted