1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Explosion at Boston Marathon II

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Elliotte Friedman, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Wade came close. Poor Wade.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

"the Muslim problem"
    "We did what we had to for the security of our people" (on internment of the Japanese)

Dedw's playing his greatest hits.

3. Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson Member

You understand that you're equating a group of people with weapons, right? As long as you're comfortable making that connection, this argument has gone as far as it's going to go. "The Muslim Problem?" Really? That's what you're calling this?

Oh, and your later insult, well, I hope it made you happy, because that's the only value it has. I'm trying to engage you, albeit with some attitude. You're just dismissing people who disagree with you, because, well, that's usually all your side has left on things like this.

4. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Dipshit. Read WW II history then go to the dictionary to study the word "threat."

5. Japan was ready to invade the West Coast, right?

6. dog eat dog world

Pot, meet kettle, or at least acquaint yourself with some of your buddies on the left.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

You're right. I somehow managed to get through high school history classes and obtain a college history degree without ever having studied WWII. It wasn't easy, but I did it.

8. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

The great thing is that when Yawn gets this thread locked too, it'll be blamed on those who "fail" to ignore him, rather than those who fail to get rid of him.

9. Teacher: Wait a minute! You didn't learn how World War II ended!
    Class: [pause their celebration, awaiting the answer]
    Teacher: We won!
    Class: Yay! U-S-A!

10. dog eat dog world

There was speculation that it would. C'mon mindless. Read anything about it. Whether it was built on prejudice or not doesn't hide the fact it happened and why it happened. We don't have to intern today. But we sure as hell can screen.

11. dog eat dog world

I'm not making the thread personal, thus not violating any of the rules. Which you seem to be ignorant of...as you are the rule about attempting to out someone based on their previous in this case alleged ID. Yeah I've read about the Yawn bit before.

12. I've seen 1941.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.