1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experienced reporter in Indy

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Phil Bloom, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Phil Bloom

Phil Bloom New Member

If you have a reporting need, I have the time and the experience, and Indianapolis definitely has the sports -- Indianapolis 500, NASCAR, Big Ten men's and women's basketball tournaments, Butler men's basketball, NCAA championships, Olympic-level sports, high school state tournaments, Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers.

Well, maybe not the Pacers. A guy's got to be a little picky about his free time.

After an award-winning 33-year newspaper career covering everything from table tennis to the Super Bowl, I'm now working in another field and living in Indy with most evenings and some weekends free.

If there's something you have to have covered and you can't get there, give me a holler and let's see what we can work out.

The best way to reach me is by e-mail me at philandjessie@verizon.net.

Thanks,

Phil Bloom

Draft saved Draft deleted