1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exercise podcasts?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by danhawks, Jul 7, 2006.

1. danhawks

danhawks Member

Hey, I know there have been a few posts (emphasis on few) about working out. So, I'm wondering if anyone has heard of any podcasts for spinning or weight-lifting. The reason I ask is that with my schedule, aside from off-days, I can't get to the gym during the classes that I like. I did record a couple of my classes at the gym I enjoyed in Syracuse, but I never recorded the spinning classes because the music was always too loud.

For spinning, I'm looking for some sort of directed workout with music - stand up, sit down, climb, sprint - that kind of thing.

Thanks

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Can exercise podcasting bring Kiana Tom out of retirement?

3. danhawks

danhawks Member

I'll join in on the business venture...

4. sportsed

sportsed Guest

Dan, I tried looking for a spinning podcast a couple of months ago and came up empty, which is hard to believe nowadays. I was thinking about approaching one of the instructors at my gym to post one. She could make a couple bucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted