1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ex-LAPD cop goes to war against colleagues

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NoOneLikesUs, Feb 7, 2013.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Al Sharpton was close to asking Dorner out on a date if he gave up, and was overly sympathetic to Dorner on the air on the day of the barricade. Not surprising from Tawana Brawely's pimp and noted anti-Semite.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Al Sharpton is a poverty pimp and a fucking piece of shit.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Does not say much for MSNBC who gives him a prime slot.

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Yep.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

MSNBC gave Michael Savage a show because they thought he could get eyeballs. If they thought Boom_70 could attract 500,000 households, you could have a show there.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Funny how some of the people sympathetic with Dorner scream about gun violence.

7. AtticusFinch

AtticusFinch Member

From the usual suspects, of course.

8. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I'm fairly confident they wouldn't stop him from drinking, say, battery acid. Which would do us all a lot of good.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

hannity and O'Reilly, like beck, are some of the worst performers in the media, just horrible humans but Rev Al is orders of magnitude worse. Sharpton has blood on his hands and his employment means MSNBC is just as big a cesspool as Fox

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dozens of protesters gathered outside the Los Angeles Police Department headquarters downtown Saturday afternoon, holding signs of support for Christopher Dorner, the fired police officer suspected of killing four people.

Those gathered said they were protesting police corruption and the way the massive manhunt for Dorner was conducted. Authorities said Dorner appears to have died from a self-inflected gunshot wound after a shootout with police in Big Bear on Tuesday, ending a deadly rampage that stretched across Southern California.

Protesters said they believed Dorner’s claims that he was unfairly fired from the department in 2009 – grievances described in a lengthy online manifesto that has been attributed to him. Dorner also claimed that he was the victim of racism.

Protesters also said they were appalled by police mistakenly shooting at passengers in two separate trucks in Torrance, wrongly believing Dorner might be in the vehicles. One woman was shot in the back and is still recovering.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-protesters-show-support-for-christopher-dorner-20130216,0,7029118.story

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This is already well on its way to being an Official Conspiracy Theory out here. I've heard it from a few corners where I am, 400 miles away. It won't take long before "the truth" surfaces that it wasn't a self-inflicted gunshot wound at all and that he wasn't even at the cabin -- the body there was a fake.

Just wait. It won't be long.

12. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Maybe.

I have no doubt that the LAPD has serious corruption issues. Hell, I suspect most police departments do.

That doesn't mean Dorner was a saint or a martyr, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted