1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Every HBO Show Ranked

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by garrow, May 30, 2019.

1. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

The actress who plays the TV reporter, I saw her on a game show. I was trying to remember where I saw her previously, couldn't remember, then had to go to IMDB. I realized I didn't recognize her without Rock being between her legs. Arielle Kebbel.

rock.jpg

2. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

I feel this whole conversation shows just how much quality and how long HBO has been producing shows. I have no idea how well they hold up since I've never revisited them, and I'm guessing not great, but I watched the crap out of both those shows in my formative years.

Six Feet Under will always hold a place in my TV watching heart. As others have said, Oz has always just been haunting and I had a hard time turning away when it was on, and Veep is solidly in my top 10 shows of all time to go with some that aren't obviously talked about here and elsewhere such was the Wire and Sopranos.

Draft saved Draft deleted