1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even the Pentagon says so...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boomer7, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey Zeke, quit trying to impress your liberal buddies and chew on this:
    God help us if you might learn something:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4540958/

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

If we hadn't diverted resources from Afghanistan to Iraq, we might have caught Osama bin Laden?

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Doc's the big winner!

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Let me go through this very slowly...reshaping the events as they occurred.

Had Clinton seized bin Laden, 9/11 would not have occurred.

Bush used 9/11 as a launchpad into the Iraq War.

Without 9/11, would there have been an Iraq War?

How fucking hard is it for you to see that - unless perhaps, your head is shoved up a left-wing ass somewhere tonight?

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Or in this case, Clinton's chance or Bush's?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This.Is.Awesome.

Thanks for being you, Yawn.

Seriously, it isn't possible for anyone to be this stupid. You're playing a character, right? This is a big Andy Kaufman joke on everybody, right?

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Oh! So it's Clinton's fault 9/11 and the Iraq War happened. Why didn't you say so sooner?

8. what happened to this yawn?

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/1677480/

I miss that yawn. It's like there are two yawns fighting over the same body. Fight Good Yawn! Fight!

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You're the most reprehensible son of a bitch I've ever met. To some of your butt-buddies, at least in your fantasy world, you might have points although all I have ever seen you do is behave like a parasite. You're like the junior-high joiner that jumped in behind the shit-stirrer of the day who appeared to be the toughest. I bet you are one hell of a suckup in your workplace too.

If you can't absorb proven fact, then you are beyond help. Try looking in the mirror sometime. What a fuck. Your self-esteem must be really weak.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

On Clinton's watch, Osama bitch-slapped us at the USS Cole and in Africa. By his OWN MOTHERFUCKING words, he said he had a shot at bin Laden but couldn't get the job done...

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Too much of your dipshit left wing blind-man shit. Perhaps not yours specifically, but your cohorts.

12. Take control Good Yawn, fight, don't give in to the dark side!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted