1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

European Basketball Features

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Kamide9, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Kamide9

Kamide9 New Member

Hello,

I'm a freelance sports writer, formerly of the AP's bureau on DC, and will be taking the month of January to travel and do features on basketball players who are playing overseas in Europe. Obviously, this is a fluid situation with the NBA lockout status, but I'll be planning to make the trip regardless of whether it's to cover NBA guys or to cover former college/NBA washout types.

If you or anyone you know are interested in a particular player or players you would like a feature on, please drop me a line at kamide9@gmail.com and we can discuss. I can get anywhere in eastern and central Europe very easily, and would be willing to travel to western Europe as well depending on travel costs.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Joey Kamide

Draft saved Draft deleted