1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPY's thread, spoiler link

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Jul 13, 2006.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

http://thepologrounds.blogspot.com/2006/07/espys-recap.html

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

DEAR GOD, DON'T SPOIL THE RESULTS OF THE ESPYS!!!! ::) ::) ::)

3. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Already saw them on the AP wire this afternoon. :p

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

The only thing I cared about was seeing whether your boy -- Big Ben -- had a messed up face. Surprisingly, he didn't. Not such a surprise is that it looks like he's lost weight.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

From the "I can top that" desk: The local paper printed them in this morning's sports section. In agate. And that's it.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hope he gains it back soon. He's much more attractive with the extra weight (and the real beard)

[​IMG]

7. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

As much as I'm into Ben, I'm almost certain there was some plastic surgery on the nose, as well. (btw, love Joey Porter looking like a bad ass in the background ...)

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

so, will anyone watch? will you watch the red carpet show? jesus fucking christ. there's a red carpet show hosted by stuart scott. what is this world coming to?

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I think the spoiler link is to the thread about kingcreole's kid.

10. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I knew Lance was in the commercials, but I didn't realize until today that he was also the host. I had never thought of him as someone with on-screen charisma.

11. leo1

leo1 Active Member

yeah, it's mildly interesting to think about him as a host. maybe i'll tune in for about the first 10 minutes to see if he does a monologue, but that's about all i can handle of this garbage.

12. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

[​IMG]

Roethlisberger's plastic surgeons are fucking miracle workers.

Draft saved Draft deleted