1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN..... too much time on their hands?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Mark2010, Jul 14, 2010.

1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I wonder this myself. Not sure the last time I watched other than a live event.

2. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

Yo dawg they should totally put more SVP on. Cuz he knows T-Payne and you know he came up through the hood. Word. Peace out.

3. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Yeah. Probably.

Remember when newspapers had advertisers to court?

4. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Awesome.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

One thing they could do is add a Thursday afternoon game of the week. It's getaway day so there is usually at least one day game to show somewhere. It would give them some live afternoon programming and they could show some teams other than the fucking Yankees and Red Sox.

And if they're going to show Australian Rules Football and UEFA soccer then start showing rugby and some other sports.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Speaking of Cold Pizza, had a Kit Hoover sighting the other weekend. She hosts the video clips you watch while in line for the rides at Six Flags. Now there's a career arc for you.

7. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Would be nice. But, ESPN doesn't have Thursday rights for MLB.
    Nothing past the 30 seconds per game every other news outlet has.

Draft saved Draft deleted