1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ESPN pulls out the kneepads for Donte Stallworth

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Aug 10, 2009.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I heard a report on TV yesterday that Vick told a group of kids at a basketball camp to use him as an example of someone who had everything but lost it because he listened to someone who didn't have his best interests in mind. NO, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU THREW IT AWAY! YOU NEED SOMEONE TO BLAME, LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR!

Great message for kids: You fuck up your life, blame someone else. Guy still doesn't get it. That time in federal prison didn't teach him a damn thing.

2. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

His douchebaggery knows no limits.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Glad to see Vick is MENTORING THE YOUTH!!

Any even remotely responsible or credible parent goes right up INTO THE FACE whoever the hell is running Michael Vick's appearances and SCREAMS, I DON'T WANT ANIMAL TORTURER AND KILLER MICHAEL FUCKING VICK WITHIN ONE HUNDRED YARDS OF MY CHILD, I DON'T WANT MY CHILD EXPOSED TO ONE WORD OUT OF HIS FUCKING BRUTAL PSYCOPATHIC MOUTH, AND ANY PARENT WHO ALLOWS IT SHOULD BE FUCKING FLOGGED. GET HIS FUCKING ANIMAL-SLAUGHTERING ASS OUT OF HERE.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Too bad it apparently wasn't a PHITA federal prison. If it had been, even if he didn't learn anything of value while there, he'd have at least suffered some punishment.

5. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

Can't be any different than Jay Morrioti scuffing his knees for Josh Hamilton.

6. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Is it so hard to round up good people who've done nothing wrong to speak at these camps?
    I've said this a million times:
    You put the recovering drug addict in front of kids to tell them horror stories about how he ruined his life with coke or crack or whatever, and here's what they're going to think: Yeah, but you're OK now.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

J.C. Dungy and Harry Edwards have probably advised him to do this kind of thing.

8. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Stallworth suspended for a season:

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2009/08/stallworth-suspended-for-one-season.html?hpid=artslot

9. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

So you think rape is an good form of criminal justice?

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Without pay.

11. glad to see that Michael Vick has paid his debt to society and is now trying to give back.....good work Mike, I hope you succeed at anything you do.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Like running a criminal operation, killing defenseless animals and being a less-than-average, overrated quarterback? Oh, and delivering a worthless message to kids?

Fuck Michael Vick and anyone who supports this piece of shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted