1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erin Andrews violated

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NoOneLikesUs, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Either herpes, or schism.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I propose a steel cage match between OOP and Zag. Or a no-rules, falls count anywhere match between Ace and Zag. Or both.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Translation - "I'm in a dickish mood and want to flame anybody I can."

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I'm amazed this thread hasn't been locked, considering all the flaming, though I find it hilarious. I've seen much milder threads locked.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So back on topic ...

Do Oprah audience members have to sign confidentality agreements? Because I'm shocked more details about the taping haven't leaked.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Do you ever find yourself wondering how delightful it must be to know some of the people on this board in person?

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yes, just the other day I was thinking to myself what a wonderful guy that ArnoldBarber must really be. How did you know?

8. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Translation: Do you ever find yourself wondering how delightful it must be to be king of the elephants?

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm just glad I've moved from being one of the so-called "cool kids" to trying to suck up to them. Thank goodness!

However, if oop is one of them, I'm not wanting to be invited to their Remington parties.

10. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Maybe someone can paste blocks of text from a foreign language to keep Zag occupied. I'll hunt down Caesar's Gallic Wars.

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Not to distract from the pissing match, but I remember hearing that it happened in Omaha. Has there been any evidence of that?

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If that's true, then the whole rumor that video was out there for months would be false since Andrews was at the CWS in June.

I just read a story that said Omaha police have never been contacted about it after the NY Post said it likely happened there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.