1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

erin andrews newsbreak! papelbon back to bullpen

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

Something like that.

2. I could give a shit about the Red Sox, but the Andrews bashing is getting out of hand. From everything I've seen/been told, she's nothing but nice/professional to just about everyone.

3. This is just the naivete of a kid not quite out of college or in the biz yet...but what the heezie do you guys have against Erin Andrews?

4. david kaye

david kaye Member

Ditto.

Did someone really call her a dirty hockey slut? I know the reason for the anonymity on here, and I have no problem with it, but that comment shows why it's not always a good thing.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Tavarez has a face only a mother could love.

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

In slasher films, the hot women (read: sluts to anyone with no prayer of a hook-up) must die. They are prey here at times too.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Here we go again! Because people of your ilk wanna' talk about the YANKS and the SAWKS! [wilbon] :D

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Agreed

9. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

I don't get the Erin Andrews hating either.

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

All we need is for someone to post a pic of Erin and bring up "Masturbation Nation". Then the circle will be complete. ::)

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

The Royals would have finished in third place in the AL Central had Papelbon been there, seeing how many saves they blew last season. With the Pirates, he would have helped some, but not as much.

Either way, I would take that situation in a heartbeat. ;D

12. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

FYI: I know it was hyperoble (I hope), but K.C. finished 28 games out of third place last year and 16 games out of fourth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.