1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erin Andrews files $10 million lawsuit

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NickMordo, Dec 7, 2011.

1. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Yes, molesting children is on the same level as the biggest sideline reporter maybe ever being exposed in a hotel room in a completely isolated incident. She will get hers in terms of money, and Sanduksy will get his in terms of a prison sentence. The stories have absolutely no correlation, but keep thinking otherwise.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I wish the DNC office had been at the Ramada instead of the Watergate, just so the -gate suffix never would have happened.

And it's not Boobgate, it's CriminalInvasionOfPrivacygate.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Then everything would have been "-amada."

We'd have Boob-amada, Iraq-amada, Sandusky-amada, etc etc etc.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Sounds better. More ethnic.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Thank you. Sanity.

Mordo, you don't typically take victims of crimes and violate them even further by taking their body parts and sticking a freakin' "gate" on the end of it.

It's just classless.

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Luggies, my friend, there *are* boobs on this thread.

7. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

They should just settle with about 30 million Marriott Miles and be done with it.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

The Marriott <b>points</b> joke was done on the first page. It was executed better there, too.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Hand him what? A towel?

10. Clambake Clem

Clambake Clem Member

I am amazed how some people just look for things to get pissed about on some of these threads. Really? Boobgate offended you? Offended you to the point where you call someone out for it? Astounding.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

No one said it was offensive. It's just stupid.

12. Clambake Clem

Clambake Clem Member

Yes, and God forbid he deny us of his ultra-important thoughts on the stupidity of the name \"Boobgate.\" Would hate it if he actually just let it slide on by and didn\'t share his extra-special thoughts. How else would I be able to form an opinion?

Draft saved Draft deleted