1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 7/9

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jeff Gluck, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

Come on, Entourage haters. You had to like that episode, right? That was fun...

2. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

That episode was solid. A great way to set up the second half of the season. Vince is playing hardball with Warner Bros., the Turtle-Saigon storyline was reborn.

They did a whole lot in 24 minutes.

3. Good stuff. Hitting its stride.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Big step up from the first few of the season. Gave Turtle some depth. Added a bit of drama with the ending. Got back to some of the things that made it fun in seasons one and two.

5. this_guy

this_guy Guest

Looks like we're finally going to get some females back in the show next week. Nice.

But yes...I thought it was solid tonight.

6. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Awesome episode.

Ari at his finest, and FINALLY the supporting cast comes through with laughs. next week we finally get to see the hot girlfriend of E. Been salivating over her for months now.

Ari vs. the next door neighbor kid is classic.

Question: So the 3-picture deal vs. quasi-independent movie ... anyone else see that as Tobey McGuire in Spiderman? Or is there another trilogy that I'm missing? I can't remember Marky Mark being in a trilogy.

7. estreetband75

estreetband75 Member

Very good episode. Nice comeback. And why? More Ari. He's the lynchpin to the show. Period. Thought Paul Haggis was great in his two scenes, especially the line about being in his office and "hanging out with my boys," pointing to the Oscars.

And next week: Sloan.  ;D

8. patchs

patchs Active Member

Was there ever any doubt?
    God, I love this show.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Enjoyed the hell out of this week's episode.

"So, can you give me a quick blowjob before my dinner with Vince?"

10. yeah, it was a good episode...vince is finally headed for a fall. he's taking on the wrong studio. this won't end pretty.

i'm wondering where's the clown who kept posting that "entourage totally ignores its past."

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Easily the best episode of the season.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

fair episode.

But I love the casual pot smoking. Makes me long for the good old days before repsonsibility and urinanlysis

Draft saved Draft deleted