1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 7/2 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nafselon, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't know why they even thought it was necessary to do... Oh, well... He's gone...

2. Sloane was indeed in the first episode of the season walking the carpet with E. Very short cameo. We need more, but I'm not sure we'll get it.

I would really like to hear some explanations or furthering of previous storylines. No mention of Mandy at all. I mean, I don't want them to dwell on it, but putting a little bow on some of that stuff would be nice.

3. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Why? They've never done that before.

4. Stupid

Stupid Member

More like 5's company with all dudes and no chicks.

5. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

I've liked every episode of this season so far (I just caught up with Sunday's show). You guys who keep ripping it must be seeing something I'm not...I think it's an entertaining show every week.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

These threads bashing the show are amusing. If you think you're too cool for the show, go back to watching 'Joey' reruns or playing with your X-Box.

As for calling the show 'predictable,' anybody who claims he could've 'predicted' that Dom would steal an original Shrek doll and use it to sexually penetrate a hooker is flat out lying.

I thought it was the funniest ep of the season. I don't watch it for the "plotlines," I watch it for the subtle humor.

"C*** muscle."
    "This is FLIGHT. It's Dead Poets Society set in space. 8 million dollars."
    "He's done animation, and now he wants to work with real people."
    etc. etc.

----------------------------

The show is doing such a good job blurring reality and fiction, I'm having a harder time figuring out who's playing himself and who's acting. It took me a minute to recognize Bruno Kirby. At first I thought they'd gotten "the real" Rubenstein-- the guy who'd done Shrek and Madagascar.

----------------------------

IJAG - HBO usually repeats the episodes during the week and on Saturday before the next original airs on Sunday. Check me on that. They also promo'd a special airing of the first 4 episodes so far.......

Draft saved Draft deleted