1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 7/2 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nafselon, Jul 2, 2006.

1. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the show, which is surprising considering it's jumped the shark and long outlived its usefulness.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

It's consistently entertaining.

3. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

You must've missed last week's thread. Didn't you know the writers have run out of ideas and the show is just dying.. ::)

I like the way they wrote Dom out of the show and I must say he was more entertaining this week then last.

4. Stupid

Stupid Member

As episodes go, I didn't like it that much. nothing really happened that was funny or significant. Plus, HBO is really getting cheap with the time. No Sopranos was more than 55 min. and Entourage has come in under 25 the last 2 weeks. Plus, Lucky Louie was only 19 min.

5. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

I think last week's was 21 minutes. This week was 25.

All the episodes on the season 1 and season 2 dvds are no longer than 25 minutes.

But this week did have its bright moments.

pussycat muscle?

6. this_guy

this_guy Guest

Better than last week. Dom storyline improved.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm pissed because my Tivo somehow didn't record it last week. It got Lucky Louie, but it said something about how the signal didn't reach the receiver or some bullshit.

I hope it got this week's.

8. Stupid

Stupid Member

you don't need TiVo for HBO.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

10. Stupid

Stupid Member

HBO On Demand is there for you. Unless, of course, you want to watch the show later that night (and either live on the West Coast or missed the 1 a.m. showing on HBOW) since it doesn't become available until the day after.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't know what HBO On Demand is. But I have basic cable (plus HBO) paid for by my apartment complex. So if it's something outside of that, then I'm fucked.

12. Stupid

Stupid Member

I didn't know you could get HBO w/o digital or satellite. Oh well, I guess you're fucked.

FYI, On Demand is a channel that has all the HBO shows, specials and current movies that you can call up and play anytime, on demand. It's part of the extended HBO package that has about 8 different HBO channels.

Draft saved Draft deleted