1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 7/16 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nafselon, Jul 16, 2006.

1. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Geez at this rate the show will be canceled next week ::)

Fucking great show...Lots of Sloan, although if E ditches her for the mediocre blondie that would suck.

2. nafselon

A_F beat me but I got the date right :)

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Was that E having a threesome with Chriqui and Mrs. Freakshow?

4. nafselon

Yes that was young Eric being deflowered.

5. estreetband75

estreetband75 Member

Great show. So many one-liners, I'll have to watch it 3, 4 times to get them all.

Aside from the obvious three-some angle, Jeremy Piven clinched an Emmy in 2007 for his performance tonight. Incredible and funny.

One of the hidden gems of the night, Turtle, when he sees Ari brought Lloyd, "He must be serious -- he brought the muscle."

A-minus -- only negative point being it was like 23-24 minutes.

6. very, very nice episode.

sloan made the mistake all these 20-somethings make. she thought she'd let her man take a "guided" trip on the freaky side and that would keep him loyal. backfires every time.... i could see vince hooking up with sloan in season 4 and e feeling like a fool.

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

The question was whether it was Mrs. Freakshow

8. nafselon

Ahhh, yeah that was her allright. I'm guess E showed up early for those scenes.

Whitlock: That would be funny, but it would totally go against Vince's character...He's all about his friends and principle, etc. What kills me is that the movie star is the big chick magnet but his manager (and his agent) have women that completely overwhelm who ever he hooks up with.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

i don't believe that was mrs. freakshow. at least not according to google search.

terrfic episode nonetheless. and three-ways can only lead to trouble.

10. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

That's one of the better Entourages I've seen, and I've seen them all. Good stuff. Piven needs an Emmy.

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I can't confirm that Malin Akerman (Liane Freakshow) was in this episode, though I'll bet dollars to donuts on it.

But she is in Entourage this season.

This link reveals that, and it looks like she is about to be in a lot of stuff....

http://www.empiremovies.com/index.php?id=12203

It was rumored last week that Gwyneth Paltrow was interested in starring in the next movie from Peter and Bobby Farrelly. Well, the Farrelly's have put the kibosh to that rumor, instead casting newcomer Malin Akerman to play the "bride from hell" opposite Ben Stiller in Seven Day Itch.

In the DreamWorks comedy, Stiller plays a man who hastily marries a young woman he thinks is his perfect mate. As he watches her turn into a nightmare on their honeymoon, he meets another woman who might be his real soulmate. Michelle Monaghan will play the "other woman". The Farrellys wrote the movie inspired by the original 1972 film written by Neil Simon and starring Charles Grodin and Cybill Shepherd.

Akerman previously starred with Lisa Kudrow in the HBO series The Comeback and will be seen this season in several of episodes of HBO's Entourage. She is currently shooting Brothers Solomon with Will Forte and Will Arnett.

12. Another very strong episode. Good comeback from the Dom disappointment.

Mrs. Freakshow? If that indeed was her, thanks for pointing it out. I couldn't figure out where I had seen her before. Interesting to see where this goes.

Anyone able to figure out how Vince lost Medeillen (sp)? He never took himself off the movie. That part was a bit confusing.

Draft saved Draft deleted