1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 4/15... spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Apr 15, 2007.

1. leo1

leo1 Active Member

so-so episode. the tv writer was a terrible actor. is that the real tv writer guy or an actor? previews were not very appealing: ari goes to therapy, vince maybe fucks amanda, his new agent. whatever. but i'll keep watching because it's rare that i don't like an episode.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Good point, Doc.

And as far as the plot, sometimes I'm not even sure they have one. I keep saying it about this show....turn your brain off and laugh or change the channel.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He's from MAD TV, and he wasn't that funny when he was intentionlly trying to be.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Well, crazy roommate chick from Dawson's Creek was PRACTICALLY naked...

Boobs never hurt, Doc.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The guy playing the TV writer was on "Less than Perfect" a surprisingly underrated show that was on for about two or three years. Patrick Warburton, Eric Roberts, Andy Dick and Sara Rue were part of a very good ensemble cast...

For Entourage, it was a mediocre episode highlighted by Ari and Lloyd, who were both great...

6. Carla Gugino in lingerie, with the prospect of being naked in the not-too-distant future was enough to pique my interest.

That there was no nakedness this episode went perfectly with Turtle & Drama's sexual frustration. Their pain becomes our pain.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I know Leslie Bibb is co-starrng in an upcoming episode... Nothing wrong with that either...

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I love this show but without Ari, it's nothing.

I worked with a guy EXACTLY like Ari which makes it even more fun.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

http://purelymag.com/subscribe/large_previews/Leslie%20Bibb%20-%20Misc%20Shoot%2007.jpg

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I do believe that one should have a NSFW label on it...Though I should've known. :)

11. shockey

shockey Active Member

just watched the latest ep. that lookaway grin by sloane at the end was priceless! ;D

12. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Entertaining as usual, but I really, really, REALLY have to turn my brain completely off to enjoy this show.

It's all good fantasy stuff though, and it makes the typical white male like me feel warm and fuzzy.

All women just want to fuck. (Sloan's look)

Gays are all as faggy, festive and frolicky as Lloyd. (Everyone's favorite dynamic on the show)

Those two chicks would fuck guys that look like Drama and Turtle.

Ari is hilarious AND heroic for deciding at the last second to "save" Lloyd from something that, in real life, could pretty easily have allowed Lloyd to sue and own Ari's company.

But yeah, I wish I had that lifestyle, the women are beautiful on that show, Ari is funny, etc.

Its junk food. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Draft saved Draft deleted