1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Enlighten me, please, on Clay Travis

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Oct 5, 2007.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

let's get down to it, bitch. my dick is bigger than yours. ok?

oh, and your mom says it tastes like candy

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Hondo, you got served!

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

From his report about the Florida-LSU game (I don't think I could get away with the first one below in our paper):

2. Teabag Tebow. These are pretty funny shirts. But I think it's funnier that every guy who's wearing this has a girlfriend who would love to make the slogan on this shirt come true.

7. When Tebow scores his first touchdown he appears to taunt the LSU student section by dialing a phone number and placing his hand to his ear. At this point Gary Danielson explains that Tebow is taunting the LSU students by calling them "paper tigers." I love when old people analyze young people's trash talk. I will guarantee you that Tebow has never even heard of the term "paper tiger." And how that connects to a hand being placed to the ear, I have no idea. For the record Gary Danielson also believes "Making it Rain" is somehow connected to Benjamin Franklin flying his kite.

9. How about Les Miles' halftime interview? It's to the point where Miles is the best interview in the SEC. You have no idea what he's going to say, but you're sure he's going to be 100 percent confident in himself. I wish Les Miles were on the Supreme Court so we could read these four sentence concurring opinions. Justice Miles on abortion: "Citations are for wusses. Babies have souls. End of debate. Also, I hate Cal and love turtlenecks." Was Les Miles always this confident? He makes Steve Spurrier seem like a demure lass from the 18th century English countryside.

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10400551

Draft saved Draft deleted