1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Encounters You Wish Would Be Wiped From Your Mind

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

(Exnay on the oftballsay. Ashflay may be eadingray this.)

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm embarassed to admit the same thing happened to me. Only it turned out it was her first time having sex.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ace, I said stereotypical.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

IJAG's got a brand new life...a brand new life...a brand new life around the bend.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

*Twirl*

Classic stuff.

6. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

BYH, this probably should appear on the "Brawl Thread -- please give this a shot" thread, but fuck you for putting David Howard on your avatar. :D

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Harley, I refuse to go on that thread on mere principle. :)

And it's your fault Howard is in my avatar! I've been placing random obscure royals there all week and you mentioned him. It's not like I was going to come up with someone that crappy all on my own!

However, in the interest of harmony I will change it.

8. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

How about Phil Hiatt? :D

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

There's also a rather real and very sad and disappointing event that happened to me during my eighth-grade prom, and if there was a way to erase that night (and the weeks prior to the prom) from my memory, I gladly would.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

I walked in on my brother in his girlfriend once. Just said excuse me and close the door. He said they could hear me laughing as I walked down the hall.

A few years ago I was running on a trial in a park near my house. I get to the top of a hill and have to stop suddenly because 10 feet in front of me a guy is banging a woman from behind -- right on the trail.

They stopped and looked back at me. I said excuse me and kept on running.

11. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Eighth-grade prom? Are you fucking kidding me? That's sadness and disappointment waiting to happen.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey! shut up! I had my first-ever slow dances at my eighth-grade "prom" (we called it Class Night).

Danced to Peter Cetera's "The Glory Of Love," Smokey Robinson's "Just To See Her" and that Linda Ronstadt/James Ingram ballad from the animated movie about a mouse.

I think I floated home. And I was madly in love with the girl who danced with me twice, until I realized halfway thru 9th grade she was just being nice to me.

Hmmm. I guess if I think about it, my Class Night WAS filled with heartbreak. thanks Barsuk. Thanks a lot. Fucker.

Draft saved Draft deleted