1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Encounters You Wish Would Be Wiped From Your Mind

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Dec 14, 2007.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

If I recounted the moment I wish I could have wiped from my mind, I'd bring it right back to mind.

And I'd tell y'all something I only tell certain very close friends. And that ain't happening any time soon.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You know how the old man in Clockwork Orange breaks into twitches and goes insane upon hearing Singin' In The Rain?

That's what happens when I see clips from Silverado. To this day, I have not watched one minute of that movie since my night at Seth's.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Too bad. Kevin Costner's best work.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

At dinner with a co-worker from Brattleboro. Her 23-year-old son who's a bit like Steve Buscemi in Ghost World, in the middle of eating pasta, looks at me and says, "You've got a pretty mouth."

Close second is the co-worker from Roswell who felt my cheek one day. Told him that would get him killed in some states. He replies, "I only wanted to touch your whiskers, Songbird."

5. Bubbler

Somehow, when I began reading this I thought IJAG wrote it. I was like, "I didn't know IJAG had a bi-curious phase." As it went on, I was like, "this can't be right" and I felt like a dope when I saw David Howard and BYH's handle.

So sorry BYH and a thousand sorries to IJAG. Unless there's a softball player who looks like Brook Jacoby somewhere. ;)

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

You know, I'm really glad I didn't put you on my all-sj team. You bastard!

7. Bubbler

I am sincerely sorry. I really am.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wait, IJAG is bi?

Fenian cries.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why am I thinking "Ode to Billy Joe?"

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

IJAG IS NOT BI!

Only for Alyssa Milano (for me) or Shakira (for the bf).

11. Bubbler

Ugh. I've released hounds I never intended to release.

I'm going to go cower in shame now and watch Who's The Boss in a different light.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

And, if I was, I'd like lipstick lesbians. Not the stereotypical softball players.

Draft saved Draft deleted