1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Emailing someone at ESPN?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 7, 2007.

1. I think this has been addressed before, but:
    Does anyone know how to send an e-mail to a particular person at ESPN?
    If I want to contact, say John Kruk or Kenny Mayne, how would I e-mail them?

2. I've had the same problem. The only way I've spoken to some of the college basketball guys is that they e-mailed me first. Other than that, I have no idea--other than to post it in a chat or whatever.
  3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I would try: (firstname).(Lastname)@ESPN.COM.

Unless it's like Bill Simmons or Chris Berman or Stu Scott, there is a chance they have a regular account like that. Scott Van Pelt gave me his email address a few years ago, and I believe it was something like that.
  4. I guess that most of them could be like that, but I know Fran Fraschilla's is an AOL address. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them were like you said, though.
  5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I wager that they all probably have the firstname.lastname@espn.com accounts, but some people never use them, because of spambombs, fanboys, etc.
  6. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Stuart Scott can be reached at fuck_em_dawg@booyah.com
  8. occasionally

occasionally Member

Some of the people who have been there awhile are lastnamefirstinitial@espn.com. I believe Mr. Mayne falls into that group.
  9. The domain @espn3.com sometimes seems to come into play for some people there.
  10. Moland Spring

Moland Spring Member

If you want a football or hoops guy, a lot of their contact info is in the FWAA or USBWA books
  11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I always thought it was firstname.middleinitial.lastname@espn3.com?
  12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Depends on who it is. A regular reporter but not one of the anchors or studio guys gave me his last year and it was firstname.lastname@espn.com.
Draft saved Draft deleted