1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Emailing someone at ESPN?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 7, 2007.

1. I think this has been addressed before, but:
    Does anyone know how to send an e-mail to a particular person at ESPN?
    If I want to contact, say John Kruk or Kenny Mayne, how would I e-mail them?

Thanks

2. I've had the same problem. The only way I've spoken to some of the college basketball guys is that they e-mailed me first. Other than that, I have no idea--other than to post it in a chat or whatever.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I would try: (firstname).(Lastname)@ESPN.COM.

Unless it's like Bill Simmons or Chris Berman or Stu Scott, there is a chance they have a regular account like that. Scott Van Pelt gave me his email address a few years ago, and I believe it was something like that.

4. I guess that most of them could be like that, but I know Fran Fraschilla's is an AOL address. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them were like you said, though.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I wager that they all probably have the firstname.lastname@espn.com accounts, but some people never use them, because of spambombs, fanboys, etc.

6. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Firstname.MiddleInitial.Lastname@espn.com

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Stuart Scott can be reached at fuck_em_dawg@booyah.com

8. occasionally

occasionally Member

Some of the people who have been there awhile are lastnamefirstinitial@espn.com. I believe Mr. Mayne falls into that group.

9. The domain @espn3.com sometimes seems to come into play for some people there.

10. Moland Spring

Moland Spring Member

If you want a football or hoops guy, a lot of their contact info is in the FWAA or USBWA books

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I always thought it was firstname.middleinitial.lastname@espn3.com?

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Depends on who it is. A regular reporter but not one of the anchors or studio guys gave me his last year and it was firstname.lastname@espn.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted