1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elizabeth Banks is bleeping Seth Rogen.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, Mar 5, 2008.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

i bet most folks don't realize banks was in "seabiscuit." i had to watch it again to know it was her!

she was gorgeous but unrecognizable as a brunette. 8) 8) 8)

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

It looks like an otter.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I will fight you all.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

How could any woman resist Seth Rogen's animal magnetism?

We all saw his ass in Knocked Up. It is the magnet, women are steel.

5. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

You guys do know Rogen, Banks and Kevin Smith are making a movie together, right?

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah. I cannot wait for anything containing Kevin Smith's name.

7. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

So I bet his appearance at the end, with the purple dildo in his hand, got you all hot and bothered, didn't it?

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I let out a gigantic chuckle. Is that possible?

9. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

What smells like shoe polish?

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Go open the store.

11. Jones

Jones Active Member

BRAG POST:

So, Liz -- that's Elizabeth Banks to you schlubs, but we're tight like that -- is one of the producers involved in my space movie. In fact, she and her husband, Max Handelman, got the ball rolling there.

Max is a very good guy; he wrote a swell book about fantasy football that some of you might know. But I hate him for being married to Liz. In addition to being hot, she's funny and she's smart. She also has a great voice. And she has two pitch-perfect on-screen moments to her credit: Her laugh in Catch Me If You Can when Leo says he's going to buy her a steak dinner, and her "Heyyyyy" reaction to Steve Carell's, "I hope you've got a big trunk, I'm gonna put my bike in it" line in 40-Year-Old Virgin.

We've gone out for dinner a couple of times, talked on the phone a bunch...

Oh look, here's her email address. Oh, and here's an invitation to her birthday party, which contains a picture of her embracing another hot chick.

Greatest birthday party invitation ever.

Wait. Let me look at that again... Oh, God, that's sweet.

Anyway, Max saw most of the new Kevin Smith movie the other night. He said it was hilarious, and that it was beyond filthy, which me likey.

Only awkward moment in our budding relationship: When I railed about how awful Swept Away was, forgetting entirely that it co-starred... Ms. Elizabeth Banks.

But no matter. You are right to be fighting over her heart, gentlemen. Just know, when you lay your heads on your pillows tonight, that I have touched her and she has touched me.

Email address to the highest bidder.

12. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Jones, you are a cruel, cruel man.

Draft saved Draft deleted