1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elderly ex-marine kills mugger with his bare hands

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double J, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

The USMC needs to track down this guy's identity and sign him up for a recruiting campaign, stat! :D

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/185310

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica–A vacationing U.S. senior citizen killed an alleged mugger with his bare hands, and his travelling companions aboard a tour bus fended off two other assailants in the Atlantic coast city of Limon, police said.

The group of about a dozen cruise-ship passengers were climbing out of their vehicle Wednesday when the masked trio – one with a gun, the others with knives – attacked.

Suddenly, one of the tourists, a former U.S. marine in his 70s, pounced on the gunman and put him in a headlock, breaking his collarbone before eventually killing him, according to Limon police chief Luis Hernandez.

"His neck was completely snapped," Hernandez said.

2. boots

boots New Member

Semper Fi motherfucker and DON'T EVER FORGET IT!!!

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

"You just (messed) with the wrong Marine, son!!!"

4. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Lindy Ruff wants to sign him up to be a Sabres goon.

5. nowhat

nowhat New Member

Glad it happened over in Costa Rica. Over there right now they're probably having one hell of a party in his honor, but if it happened here? The estate of the asshole that tried to mug him would sue him for denying said assholes civil rights.....and win.

SEMPER FI!

6. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

I crap bigger 'n you.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'm gonna rip out your eyes and piss in your fucking skull

8. boots

boots New Member

I think the line is rip out your eyes and skull fuck you to death.

9. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I'm not sure anybody who kills a man with his bare hands can be classified as "elderly," regardless of age.

10. leo1

leo1 Active Member

you're a fucking idiot

11. boots

boots New Member

When you're 70 and you kill someone 20 years your junior with five fingers of death, calling the guy elderly is being very kind. In my neighborhood, he'd be affectionately known as "Killer."

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

depends what definition you're going for
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/elderly

Draft saved Draft deleted