1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dutch Harbor Telegraph's police reports

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I hope you enjoy comical police reports as much as I do. They obviously have fun with them.

2120 - A young man whose friend who had been spit upon by a young lady, offered to shoot the young lady in the leg with a BB gun in retaliation. The injury to the girl’s leg was minor and the young man was admonished for his attempts at rural justice.

0204 - Officers responding to a report of a fight in progress on a local dock found three bloodied and laughing men waiting for them. The trio told officers they were not fighting, simply wrestling like real men.

0940 - Loose, pooping dog.

0858 - A man who spent the evening in the company of inveterate drunks reported being unable to find his wallet and keys this morning. The keys were later discovered in a pants pocket but the wallet remains at large. Under investigation.

1647 - Caller told an officer a black dog has been in the same spot on a hillside for two days, and must be stuck there. An officer hiked the hillside and found not one but two dogs, both of whom easily and quickly ran away from him, thus allowing him to determine that the dogs were not in fact stuck.

http://dutchharbortelegraph.com/

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Seems pretty tame for Dutch Harbor.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

My dog has that problem if she eats chicken.

4. JPsT

JPsT Member

If it happens again, he'll have to appear before a group of rural jurors.

Draft saved Draft deleted