1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dumb****

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Watching the train wreck of tv show known as "Deal or no Deal".....some idiot redneck from Arkansas who lives with his sister has 3 cases left to choose from......$10, $100, $500,000.........offer to him is $148,000.........he says no deal.

I look at my bride and tell her that this pigfucker will walk home with $10.

I was right.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Re: dumbshit

In that game, you must quit when you have one of the six-figure amounts left.

3. Re: dumbshit

Are you bragging about watching a show hosted by Howie Mandel and which is geared toward trailer trash?

(I apologize if you are trailer trash)

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Yeah, sorry. We didn't mean to take you away from your "Wings" reruns, Chris.

5. Re: dumbshit

Mondays mean West Wing reruns on Bravo and Studio 60 at 10:00 while flipping back and forth to MNF

But that's OK - I accept your apology anyway

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

You're right ... what a dumbshit.

I actually love the show. Suspensful as hell, and watching people crack when they fuck up is priceless.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

king..........don't you know.......only white trash watch that show.

::)

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

That's me! White trash with a white trash wife, three white trash kids in a white (white) trash house with a white trash basement, white trash yard, white trash bushes and trees, in a whitetrash neighborhood with a white trash Kia Sedona and a white trash Ford Contour. Oh, and I'm typing away on my white trash computer!

Normal people + Deal or No Deal = White Trash!

9. Re: dumbshit

Are you white trash or trailer trash?

There's a difference.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get worked up about you correctly predicting what happened on that show. You were probably alone on that one in the country (or everyone watching at home had the same idea just like everyone knows that the girl in the slasher film shouldn't go into the basement with a faulty flashlight).

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I believe it speaks volumes that I clicked on this thread in the first place.

11. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

The thread title is to the point.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I just can't tell if it's about the people on the show or the people who watch that show...

I love game shows, but there should be at least some skill or knowledge involved...

Draft saved Draft deleted