1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dude is pulling wool with TWO teachers at high school in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Oct 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Dufresne "enticed and transported" the teen to Respass' apartment, with the purpose of engaging in sexual acts, and she "approached (Respess) in order to proposition her into joining the sexual encounter."

How does that conversation go? Is that something they're discussing in the teachers' lounge?

I can understand the sex, but I can't understand how you even broach the subject in the first place.

2. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Are the reactions of parents the same when they learn their under-age teen has been victimized this way?
    As in, does Dad's reaction differ if it's his daughter so ensnared vs. his son?
    Or, by a male teacher vs. a female teacher?
    And if so, how sexist is that?

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

"At the apartment, the boy told police, he had sex with both women. While Respess was having intercourse with him, Dufresne "began intimately kissing (Respess) in an attempt to arouse all parties involved, all who were complete(ly) disrobed."

We're really going to need more detail to decide if this was a crime or not. :p

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

But the football game this event happened after, the Wildcats beat the Helen Cox ... Cougars. Final was 48-7.

Also, the women have been released from custody. Is the community safe?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/03/teachers-suspected-of-sex-with-student-out-of-jail-on-bond/16623023/

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Destrehan is a football powerhouse. Alma mater of Ed Reed and Jordan Jefferson, among others.

---

As for whether or not this sort of thing has "always gone on," I know it did at my high school, and that was almost 25 years ago.

A high school football teammate of mine eventually married his eighth grade math teacher (and he was apparently banging her all through high school).

And my high school football coach, who was about 30 years old when he coached me, was a notorious predator. My younger brother swears the coach impregnated a cheerleader during my brother's senior year, but the girl eventually married her teenage boyfriend and raised the kid as his. I saw the kid once while covering a volleyball state tournament, and she really looks a lot like the coach.

By the way, the coach is still active, having recently recorded his 200th career victory and won a second state championship at another school.

6. sportbook

sportbook Member

It's obviously gone on to some degree or another forever but we're getting news from all over the world now. I think that certainly makes it seem like these things are happening more often.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Save this crap for some other thread. Disgusting.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Right. Forgot protocol.

9. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Luckily or unluckily, the women will have their case heard by their slightly older clone judge Michele Morel:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Wonder if she'll ask the "victim" to testify for her in private in her chambers.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

She looks a little like Joe Isuzu in a wig.

12. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

This story just keeps getting better. Is there such a thing as a foursome other than golf? Ménage à Quad?

Draft saved Draft deleted