1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DRINKS on a plane!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

And?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

All talk and no balls, you are.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Possible. Very possible.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Random question: Is there free wireless at the airport in Vegas?

5. sportschick

I knew it. Fucking boys. Always yapping. Never do anything further . . .

6. Went Yoda on us you did.

7. sportschick

A Star Wars nerd, I am.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You are fucking boys again? I knew it, you claimed you were dating only men, but it is just back to boys for you.

9. sportschick

I am on a break, dammit. No boys, no men, nothing with a penis. No women either. They're crazy.

10. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I have had it with these motherf*cking drinkings on this motherf*cking plane! ;D

11. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

My first trip to Vegas a few years ago and my first-ever flight.....me and a buddy began drinking heavily at BWI beginning at 6 a.m. The guy that served us thought we were joking when we asked for a beer. Layover in Philly around 9; we had three more 24-oz beers and a giagantic Philly Cheese Steak. A few beers on the plane from Philly to Vegas and we were gold when we landed, although about 50 percent of the buzz had worn off from the long flight. Still, a great time.

McCarron is a dump. All I remember is hearing the fucking Price is Right song from the slots as soon as I stepped off the plane.

Draft saved Draft deleted