1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drinkin' at Home on a Friday Night

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Armchair_QB, Oct 24, 2008.

1. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Nah. With my cat, he either wants dry food, wet food, clean litter or fresh water. *much* easier to figure out.

2. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

He has plenty of dry food, he doesn't eat wet food, I just changed his litter today and he has a full dish of water. I think he mostly just meows at me to remind me that I was put on this planet to serve him.

3. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Growing up we had a cat named Budweiser. You can guess why. Wouldn't leave people alone if they had beer. It was like catnip.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This week's edition ... drinking in a Rock Hill hotel room on a Friday night. Good times. Maybe.

Was very excited for this App State-Wofford game, but App is just flat killing them. They just scored another touchdown as I was typing. Damn. How much does Elon suck if they got throttled at home like this by Wofford? By transitive rule, App should beat Elon by at least 90 in two weeks in Boone.

Also, I noticed my first campaign sign for a coroner here in Rock Hill. Claimed he had integrity. Because that's what I want in a coroner.

And gas is $1.99 at the Texaco down the street. First time I've seen sub-2.00 gas in at least six years.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I was thrilled to fill up at 94 cents a litre, Cos. :D

So I'm sitting here with a bottle of Cab Sauv Carmenere.

There's that, and a bottle of pinot noir. But at least I do have company coming later.

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Inbetween parties right now. ... Just broke open a bottle of Fat Bastard Shiraz. YUM!!

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I'm actually drinking at home on a Friday night again!

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

nothin' wrong with that. i'm upset at greg oden for hurting himself, as i would be watching him play right now. also, gregg popovich needs to shave the rabid beaver off his face.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not drinking, but I'm eating leftover Halloween candy and my wife is in bed sick.

So I'm here to get some entertainment from SportsJournalists.com. You know, like every other Friday night.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Nancy Lieberman's pantsuit is real smart.

11. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

I was drinking the Biltmore House Merlot tonight. Yum. Decided to skip the Halloween party. My idea for a costume was to dress like a tin cup and say I was a symbol of the Bush administration's economic policies. Oh well. Guess I'll save the big partying effort for Tuesday.

12. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Went to see a lame stage version of Night of the Living Dead earlier this evening. I think I should have went to a party instead.

Draft saved Draft deleted