1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drew Carey, Come on down!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by patchs, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I wasn’t aware of the Rangers fandom, that only makes him a better human in my mind. I was on the receiving end of him buying a whole section of US supporters beer for the US v. Trinidad & Tobago World Cup Qualifier in Connecticut.

Good times.

2. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

I thought he talked too fast, but otherwise did well. I like how they updated quite a few things on the show, but the updates were all in character.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I thought it was good, but if he keeps saying "man" 100 times a show, that's going to get old.

Am I the only one who doesn't see Drew lasting in this job? It's a good gig to be sure, but I can see him getting really bored with it.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Connection with the audience seemed to be missing, too. Presuming they had done some trial shows that weren't taped. The one girl who won, she seemed scared of Drew. If Bob were there, she'd be all over him and humping his leg.

Draft saved Draft deleted