1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dramatic Chipmunk

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CitizenTino, Jul 1, 2007.

1. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Apologies if I'm DB'ing this (I don't usually start threads), but I stumbled across this clip this morning watching Best Week Ever and found it oddly entertaining:

2. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

Mention this at work and at least 3 people will know what you're talking about, yet mention anything about the latest 2006 Nobel Peace Prize winner, <a href="http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2006/index.html">Mohammad Yunis</a>, and next to no one will know who you're talking about. Guess that's how the world works...

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

That's not a chipmunk. It's a prairie dog.

4. I thought this thread was going to be about the follow-up album to Chipmunk Punk.

5. chazp

chazp Active Member

He's right a prairie dog. Looks like a mean one.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

7. chazp

chazp Active Member

[blue]You know, Alvin was a gangbanger. He part of Alvin and the Chipmunks, one of the toughest gangs ever to roam the hood.[/blue]

8. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

To borrow a line from BWE, "Technically, it IS a prairie dog, but everybody knows chipmunks are the drama queens of the animal kingdom."

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

People at my work are old. They're all fascinated when someone shows them anything on Youtube.

10. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Snidley Chipmunk

Draft saved Draft deleted