1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DR Z Picked The Colts

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Not a bad effort from the master:

The Patriots' defense would have unsettled Grossman more than the Colts' unit will, but New England's offense wouldn't have put as many points on the board as Indy will. The no-huddle will give the Bears trouble, if not right away then later in the game. Grossman may put up some numbers, depending on Indy corner Nick Harper's health (he missed the last three quarters on Sunday with an ankle injury), and Chicago will do a bit of damage on the ground. But I don't see the Bears matching the Colts' scoring machine. Indy will pass early, run late. COLTS 34, BEARS 24

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He also picked the Bills four years in a row...

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The Dwarf picked the Colts too... that make him fucking Kreskin? ;D

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Yes ;D

5. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Yeah, huge limb picking the Colts. How did he see that coming?

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I picked the Colts too. Unfortunately, the guy I place bets with wasn't sold on what a momentous and rare pick it was to let me slide on the over I parlayed it with.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

If he's fucking Kreskin, that's his business.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh. Allrighty then.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

But he guessed correctly that Mo Pete was going to be in St. Louis for the Final Four!

Oh, wait a minute ...

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I picked Colts 21, Bears 10 in the paper, so I woulda won on the spread (and TPIR) and on the under if I were an inveterate gamblerput money on the game.

11. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Dr. Z has been down this year so it was a good pick by him, with good reasoning to support it. Then again nearly everyone on espndotcom picked the Colts too. Except for Simmons, who had about the exact same score/MVP that I did, unfortunately (for me).

12. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Zimmerman has had my respect since 1986, when he was perfect in SI's NFL preview issue.

All six division winners, all four wild cards. Nailed 'em.

And picked the Giants to beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Draft saved Draft deleted