1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dontdatehimgirl.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rufino, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

Actually, no, I was referring to a college coach situation. Porbably not a big enough name to make deadspin, but a big name here.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You should pitch that to the visitor's bureau.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Heavens no, I don't wanna share all those boys with bitter women who've been cheated on. There aren't that many boys out here.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Where the hell is dontdatethatcrazychick.com, anyway?

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

There used to be site called mypsychoexgirlfriend.com. I came across it about five years ago. I don't know if it still exists.

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

There may not be a lot of boys by volume, but the boy-girl ratio has got to be working in your favor.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Statewide, yes, but not in this town. Damned liberal arts college.

Oh, and the psycho exgirlfriend site doesn't exist anymore apparently.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I remember that. 70 voicemails over about two weeks from the guy's ex, getting nuttier as they went along. At about that time, I could have done the same thing that site's owner did.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

dontdatehimgirl.com has been around for at least three years, or since I put my ex on it 8)

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Is it just for cheating boyfriends?
    I've been a lousy boyfriend many times, but I don't cheat.
    Do they have different categories: Drunk, gambles too much, lazy, careless, etc.?

11. 85bears

85bears Member

There was a thatsfuckedup.com that was shut down - a repository for men to post naked pics of their exes.

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

this site is disturbing. i saw one where the guy's phone number was posted. some people seem to misunderstand the concept -- someone posted bob stoops' pic and said not to date him because he's taken, but not that he's a cheater.

that said, there's no reason to think that any of these are real. i'm sure penty are, but if i saw someone on there i knew i wouldn't necessarily believe it was really put up by a disgruntled ex.

Draft saved Draft deleted