1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dontdatehimgirl.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rufino, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

A local sports celebrity has been accused of being a cheater by an anonymous woman on the website listed above. The accusation is rather detailed and among other things quotes him as asking if she wants to watch him with another guy. As you might imagine, it's generating considerable discussion among the program in question's fanbase as it gets emailed, posted on message boards, etc. What, if anything, do you do about this?

2. Overrated

Overrated Guest

What a horrible Web site. Why the fuck did you make me go there? :mad:

I saw nothing about said incident, although I'll admit, I got outta there as fast as possible.

3. John

John Well-Known Member

I think there's a guy suing the site because of all the slanderous stuff a former girlfriend posted about him on there.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I checked the site. Unless I missed something, it was registration only.

5. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

In no way am I encouraging anyone to go there. I could have posted a link to the article in question and didn't, because I'm not looking to spread this story myself. What I'm curious about is whether anyone would do anything with the accusation, even call for a denial. The site, for those who couldn't figure it out from the name, is for women who allege men are cheaters to call them out about it and "warn others".

6. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

What a piece of shit website. Don't waste your time people. I unfortunately did.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

That asshole Donny Deutsch had the owner and a lawyer on last night.

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I can't imagine this site is going to make it longterm.

9. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Cased closed. That should tell you everything you need to know.

10. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I assume this is what we're talking about: http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/do-not-date-flozell-adams-girls-187353.php

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Ahhhh, wonderful. I searched and there are no men in Montana listed. One more reason for me to stay out here. Apparently the men don't cheat :D

12. Overrated

Overrated Guest

No, most people just don't have that Internet.   :D ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted