1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Dribble Before You Shoot 'Dexter Alert

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    http://nypost.com/2014/08/30/female-coaches-at-catholic-school-had-sex-with-students-for-years/

"Among the claims is that Megan Mahoney, a former assistant women’s basketball coach and gym teacher, had a months-long sexual relationship last year with a 16-year-old student; and that Richard Postiglione, Moore’s athletic director and chief operating officer, failed to report multiple faculty-student affairs to authorities beginning as early as 2006, though he and the principal were told of the randy romps.

The most recent alleged victim, whose name is being withheld by The Post, said he and Mahoney engaged in multiple trysts in her car, beginning last fall after she approached him in the gym and offered to coach him in basketball."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Its looking around here like school's starting up again.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Vombatus approves of the photo. Fap fap fap.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Every day is an adventure when you get to write New York Post ledes.

Two female basketball coaches turned a Catholic secondary school into Horndog High, bedding students for years under the watch of a skirt-chasing athletic director, according to an alleged victim and three school sources.

5. joe

joe Active Member

RickStain would.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Seems to me she's a great coach. She clearly taught the kid how to penetrate effectively.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Think some of the students post here.

“We were never boyfriend-girlfriend,” he said. “It was cool. I knew it wasn’t going anywhere. I told my best friend and like three kids.”

Their reactions?

“How awesome — good job,” he said.

Draft saved Draft deleted