1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D'Onfrio, Erbe and Bogosian leaving Criminal Intent

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Small Town Guy, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

And if he doesn't find out who killed his wife, I might boycott USA forever.

2. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Mariska Hargitay is freaking hot. Anybody see her at the Emmys? Wow.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Who decided it was a good idea to run a network like a newspaper?

5. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Fixed.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

D'Onofrio is in Shatner territory when it comes to over-acting on L&O:CI, right down to the long pauses in the middle of a thought.

7. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

Jeremy Sisto and Linus Roache are great in your original series. The entire cast compares favorably with the earliest (strongest, classic) seasons.

I loved the first couple of seasons of CI ... hit and miss after that. With Logan and Goren gone so am I.

As for SVU, the Emmy Awards to the Sneer are the worst-ever in the television academy's history.

o-<

8. I hadn't, but thanks to The Google, I now have, and I'm happy I have. BTW, "Wow" does not do that justice.
    If I have the opportunity, I'm leaving home for her. Sorry hun, love you, but life is short. Just sayin...

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Well she is Jayne Mansfield's daughter, so of course she's hot.

10. That's not always a guarantee, but it's a good head start I agree.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the daughter of Mr. Universe. And the mothership seems to be stronger than SVU at the moment.

12. Editude

Editude Active Member

Watch all three, and although D'Onfrio has become a caricature of himself (and quite a bit bigger), he is watchable and pairs well with Erbe. Goldblum is OK but a little too cool for the room. I see this being the last season for SVU in this Hargitay-Meloni cast; it could use some fresh blood, like the way the original has turned itself around. Love Waterston as the cranky DA.

Draft saved Draft deleted