1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dog craps on plane, forces emergency landing...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Just like you can get a doctor to write you a prescription for pills when you don't really need them, you can do the same with a service animal.

It's one thing if you're blind and need the dog to lead you through the airport. It's quite another if you come up with some phony "anxiety," because you're too narcissistic to go ANYWHERE without your precious pooch.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If this dog was leading a blind person, I'll eat its noxious poop. I'd bet good money it was an "emotional support dog."

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You aren't really going out on a limb here.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Well, I really don't want to eat noxious dog poop. Gotta make sure I'm on the right side of that one.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Wonder how bad it would have gotten if someone had bent over and started eating the fresh hot poop straight out of Truffles. ??? Chain reaction puking?

6. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

I got stuck in the middle seat next to a woman with a little rat of a dog on a flight to West Palm Beach in April. The smelly little dust mop in a sweater and a hairbow (I'm talking about the dog, not the owner) kept licking my arm every time I tried to use the armrest. That's strategy for claiming the armrest on a crowded flight I guess. Unless it was just a complete lack of self-awareness on the owner's part - some sort of weird assumption that whomever was sitting next to her wanted nothing more than to share space with Fifi. If it was a little kid, I'd understand. But a dog? Seriously?

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

You don't even need to work that hard at it.

My uncle was an artist who traveled to art festivals all over the country. He and his wife wanted to bring their Shih Tzu with them so he got it certified as a service dog. I think he did it through an ad in the back of Rolling Stone.

When anyone at an airline would inquire as to the service the dog was providing, he would smirk and say "you're not allowed to ask me that."

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I flew from Phoenix to Chicago a few years ago and saw an old woman with a tiny dog waiting to board. I would have bet anything she'd end up next to me.

Sure enough, I'm sitting on a window seat and there's a guy in the aisle seat, and the woman walks up carrying the dog, looks at her ticket, looks at the seat number, and says "Brace yourself boys, Sissy doesn't like to travel!"

To be fair, the dog slept the whole way.

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

For some reason, all I can picture now is Human Centipede.

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Owner's fucked if this is the guy in the next seat over...

[​IMG]

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I was thinking of Family Guy.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

1 Dog, 1 Plane, 1 Cup... :D

It would have been funny if someone just said, "Ohhhhhhh, he's eating it..." and for those who were gagging, that might have been enough to push them over the top.

Draft saved Draft deleted