1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Obama have a Jewish problem?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dragonfly, Feb 26, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And once again you prove that everything is about religion with you, that you are absolutely incapable of seeing any other concerns. And that is why your political opinion is completely useless, because there are other factors that matter.

But really, there is a religious feud that has something to do with the issues in the Middle East, particularly with Israel. Well, aren't we lucky to have you to tell us about these things?

What's next? You going to explain to us that Christians believe that this guy named Jesus Christ was the savior and the son of G-d? Because I think a few of us are confused about Christianity. Not that I'd trust you to explain it.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Compromising principles? It's worthless drivel, right?

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Grow up.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Why don't you ask a Muslim about the feud with Israel having "something" to do with religion. With them, it is EVERYTHING. Somehow, you'll blame that on Christians, but that's your mode of operation.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

[​IMG]

If I've ever seen one, this line of argument has become one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

That this thread made it 42 replies is a minor miracle.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Forty-two replies (44 now), but few actual answers.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Heck...let's go for 45.

And here's a question I'd like to ask, even though someone's religious affiliation doesn't matter much to me....

Anyone who is Jewish on this board: What's your take on this? Do you feel Obama has a "jewish problem"? If you object to Obama, is it because of this or for other reasons? Seriously.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The New Republic delved into this a couple weeks ago...interesting story worth reading if you're going to join in the debate.

http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=c8121487-b30e-478d-b2fd-119b0feeefcd

(And coffeeman...love the dancing lock, but will never understand why a public message board requires such restraints.)

11. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Can some on this thread read through this link and say that religion isn't a large part of the issue? I'm betting on you, Al.

Just replace me with the person that posted it and Al would bleed condescending blood.

Draft saved Draft deleted