1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does it make it difficult to root for Kobe ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tom Petty, May 21, 2009.

1. dargan

dargan Active Member

"All with a scowl that indicates he really doesn't get enjoyment from the game, but from getting the best of someone."

Exactly. Right. Dools.

2. jps

jps Active Member

o.j. didn't do it, either.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I don't believe for a second that AC Green never cheated. He"s a basketball player, he would have had to break or jam some fingers, that would have made next to impossible for him not to have to use the other hand

For what it's worth this really could be a hell of a discussion and not just about Kobe. How com TO is a cancer and a player you would never want, until he ends up on your team, then, he is misunderstood.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Found criminally responsible for the deaths in civil court. And no evidence pointed to an alternate killer in his criminal case. In Kobe's case, as I said, there was plausible doubt, that it could have been a consensual act. And what are you, the Star Chamber, determiner of which court decisions were right or not right?

5. Um, it was well-publicized that AC Green was a virgin throughout most (all?) of his playing career.

6. jps

jps Active Member

just doesn't past the smell test, dools. all I'm sayin. right or wrong, that's my feeling.

7. Neither does the entire aftermath, as well as Kobe throwing Shaq under the bus because of it.

Kobe is a punk and I'll never root for or appreciate him.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

read the rest of my post, I think I acknowledge that. I guess I need to use one of those smiley faces

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

The sarcastic "Um."

I expected so much more from you. :p

10. jps

jps Active Member

mmhmm.

11. Meh. It's late and I'm tired.

12. dargan

dargan Active Member

I don't like Shaq, either, but I'd fully enjoy seeing him literally throw Kobe under a bus.

Draft saved Draft deleted