1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does anybody here watch House?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Babyjay, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Babyjay

Babyjay Member

I'm starting to love this show, and there's certainly plenty of opportunities to watch it with the reruns on USA. I read that fans were up in arms when the original doctor team was fired/quit and replaced, but I thought it was genius. I love the new characters and the whole "contest" thing was brilliant.

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

welcome aboard. many fans here. wonderful show. 8) 8) 8)

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Watching it as I type.

Still can't believe this week's opening got past the censors.

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I love this show. And I too was surprised about that BYH. It ended similarly.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah I realized after I typed that that the show had memorable bookends.

Best line this week, when House suspects Wilson is a spy: "I don't know if he's working for the French of the New England Patriots."

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I prefer Scrubs.

Shame on you, BYH. Shame on you.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I wasn't asked to pick between the shows. So I'll enjoy both--Scrubs more than House--until someone tells me I can't. And then I'll probably ignore you. :)

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Do something, Dorothy.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Is it OK if "something" involves watching the Steelers, nuzzling my Ben Roethlisberger teddy bear and measuring the worthiness of my life by how the Steelers perform?

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Greatest live-action over-the-air series going.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Always a must-watch here. In fact, it's about all I find appealing on Tuesday night anymore.

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I'd love to see a South Park with Cartman doing a Hugh Laurie . . . if only for five minutes.

Draft saved Draft deleted