1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doctors Without Borders closes Afghan hospital, says U.S. may have committed war crime

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

That's every opposing party's primary goal, you moron.

Songbird likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Really? I thought it was to serve the public in order make the country a better place in the hope that at the next election, the voters will want to vote for your candidate.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Uh-uh. That's how the Overton Window keeps getting kicked another inch, another inch, another inch to the right: because the Kumbayah Libs don't want to be annoying or hurt anybody's feelings by blowing the whistle on the bullshit.

Yeah yeah yeah, well there's a big difference between thinking your opponents' economic plan will probably fail -- and doing everything conceivably possible to make sure that it does -- in the midst of the biggest economic meltdown in 80 years.

Stoney likes this.
  4. Mr. Sunshine

That is arguably the dumbest thought you've ever posted. Are you that unfamiliar with the goal of high-stakes politics? It is to win. Nothing else matters. All your ideas are useless unless you win. I feel like I'm typing at a second-grader.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Overton Window? Power forward at Utah State in the '80s, right?

There's what you say and the teeth-clattering shivers some Dems get if you speak a single ill breath against them.

It's OK if the Red Side makes fun of the Blue Side on a message board. That's why it's fun, and funny.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He's going to invoke the Guess I Should've Used Blue Font defense. Much better than the Twinkie Defense.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You need to quit insulting morons and second-graders so much ...

8. Baron Scicluna

Ladies and gentlemen ... the Republican Party's philosophy in one message board post.

And you guys just keep blaming the media and wondering why more Americans have voted for the Democratic candidate in five out of the last six presidential elections.

9. Mr. Sunshine

TINMHITTMAL

10. Baron Scicluna

Voices running through your head again?

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

A professor friend of mine once to his students who expressed the same opinion: "You're so naive."

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

He was being polite ... other adjectives would have been more fitting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.