1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want Te'o on your favorite NFL team?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Feb 2, 2013.

?

Do you want Te'o on your favorite NFL team?

1. Yes

35.1%
  2. No

64.9%
  1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

It's simple in the same way "simple" used to mean "stupid," like Lennie from Of Mice and Men. He was simple. This is SportsJournalists.com. We should be better at communicating thoughts, particularly about sports.

I am not going vote in a stupid poll, but I will heckle it.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

None of the votes either way have anything to do with the ridiculous idea that Notre Dame fans or Te'o supporters could pressure an NFL team into starting him, which is one of the dumber things I've ever read on this site.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Like Tebow?

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Yeah, because the pressure really worked on the Jets this year.

You made a really foolish argument. Just accept it and move on.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

He is going to end up with The Ravens. He can't be any worse than Ray Lewis this past year.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

More imaginary: Lennay Kekua or the God who was for Ray Lewis?

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

How would you guys feel about Nico Johnson on your team? I mean, some of his teammates used the deer antler spray. That could get tricky. It probably would be best to pass on all Alabama guys throughout the draft, just in case some fidgety journalist-type asks about it, thereby ruining your team chemistry and forcing an otherwise solid roster into a 6-10 downswing.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Do you think he'll be better than Luke Kuechly? If you answered yes, please go slap yourself... :D

Do you think he'll be better than Dont'a Hightower?

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think he'll be a solid pro with the right team and an innovative defensive coordinator. Given what's happened to him he now might have extra motivation to succeed and rebuild his name.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think he'll be a solid starter. I would not take him in the first round.

Draft saved Draft deleted