1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you want Starman justice in the White House?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, May 24, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

If so, vote for this guy: http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770521007
    See his FEC filings: http://images.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00414912

If elected President, Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey plans to end the war in Iraq.

His platform also includes harsher punishment for criminals specifically, impaling terrorists, pedophiles and rapists. And he would certainly be the first person of his particular religious beliefs a Sanguinary Satantic vampyre and Hecate witch to hold the highest office in the land.

"You want the criminals to live in fear, then put somebody in who's going to scare them. Not someone who they're going to mock and laugh and say, 'Don't forget your Geritol!"' said Sharkey, 43, of Point Pleasant, who is also a professional wrestler.
    As for his personal beliefs, Sharkey said he won't force them upon anyone. Quite the contrary Sharkey intends to crack down on any form of religious discrimination.

"As president, that's an impaleable offense. You're getting impaled if you discriminate against someone's religion," he said.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Can we just call him Vlad? Or is that trademarked?

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I thought getting impeached was pretty bad. Guess not.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I need more information. What does he plan to impale them with?

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Exactly.. I want Starman justice done, not by the White House, but for those who work there...

6. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

7. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Nice cape, Lucious Malfoy

Draft saved Draft deleted