1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do not get naked in your kitchen ... you will get arrested

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gator, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Dino says he was 'out there' in his garage while he was throwing the garbage away, if memory serves.

A neighbor just happened to be around.

Dino says it could happen to any one of us.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Dino could get a little nasty with his stick work.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

The women who filed the complaint is also the wife of a Fairfax County policeman. That gives her some extra juice with the cops. And the story I read said it happened at 8:30 a.m., a perfectly logical time for a 7-year-old kid and his/her mother to be out and about.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

"Good drinks, good fun, and a loooot of great atmosphere."

5. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

It is, although it's also a perfectly logical time for a guy to be naked in his house without fearing arrest.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Somehow, I think walking around a kitchen in the buff would be described as bad naked {Seinfeld].

I did find it interesting that in the poll where they asked if the guy should be arrested, 98 percent of the 104,000-plus voters said no.

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I hope this doesn't set a precedent. I walk around my house nude ALL the time and I will not stop. :)

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Like your men? :D

[​IMG]

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That story doesn't tell us where he was. Maybe it was a full length window (like a door) and he was just standing in front of it, business to the world, drinking his coffee.

I find it unlikely they'd arrest him for sitting in a chair drinking his coffee, or else the woman wouldn't know he was naked.

11. slytiger

slytiger Member

Ridiculous its seems the police are finding more and more reasons to arrest American citizens.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Isn't lemonade more of a naked drink?

Draft saved Draft deleted