1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do mature women appeal?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jaredk, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I asked a financial friend of mine about this kind of subject a few years ago, and he gave what I thought was a definitive answer to this mature woman question:

Depends on the size of her retirement annuities and her endowment.

:eek:

VB

2. turski7

turski7 Member

Better than not being a gynecologist.
    Older women are hot and generally not crazy. All they're looking for with a younger guy is some fun.

http://www.denverpost.com/style/ci_12464762?source=pop

3. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Celery does have those stringy things.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Younger men have no game when it comes to older women. None. They're used to playing around with girls who fall for quippy lines. You have a better chance saying to an adult woman, "I want to take you home and fuck your brains out" than sidling up alongside her with your mojito and your Ray-Bans and whispering, "I want to lick your shoes all night." Dude, these shoes cost $400 bucks, you wanna lick them, you buy them.

Also, it's 10 pm in a dark bar, take off the fucking Ray-Bans.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

My problem with older women isn't that I can't talk to them, it's that I am terrified of their baggage. I was talking with a 40-something at a bar a few weeks ago, and things are going smoothly until she mentions how crazy her ex-boyfriend is. I can deal with a crazy 20-somethings, but crazy 40-somethings'll murder you.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

For the record, Verse, guys my age are still capable of rock-hard cock. JR's age? Meh

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

TPWMMVIIHP

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Totally agree. I go out with my divorced girls, who don't understand why they can't keep a man....as the kids call every five minutes and the ex is texting nonstop about how he's either killing himself or taking all the cash.

11. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Five flings with women in their mid to late 40s in my mid to late 20s that I recall. Did not seek them out, met in bars and one on a cross-country plane ride (no, "it" did not quite happen on the jet). They taught me, but it was not like having a physical trainer -- they made certain moves and it seemed obvious how I should go. Techniques aside, I think they could appreciate genuine affection even though they knew it was a fling. I liked all but one of them. At that period in my life I was becoming a little frustrated with women my own age and a few years older. Twentysomethings saw a guy who worked nights and weekends, wasn't buff, smoked and drank and was maybe too serious about career, etc. The handful of older women seemed to judge me more realistically as just some guy who liked them and showed up when he said he would and didn't play games, or maybe I was just lucky. As it turned out I married a woman a year younger than I am. It's not like now that I'm 53 that I lust for 70-year-olds. I still think women in their 40s and 50s are fantastic in lots of ways. They caught up to me.

One of my favorite tunes from my favorite defunct underground NYC band, Banana Fish Zero:

http://getdownmakeart.com/inc/popTune.php?src=/music/Beautiful.mp3&w=300&h=16&title=Beautiful

12. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Not sure I'd go 25 years older. But Helen Mirren is about 16 years older than I am and I'd definitely go there.

Draft saved Draft deleted